Need to Amend your Commercial Real Estate Lease?
We will work with you and your team to evaluate your situation and make sure that you consistently receive a high quality work product at a reasonable rate.
Common issues covered in commercial lease amendments:
- Lease term extension
- Rent payment terms (deferment, abatement, method of computation, etc.)
- Size of the leased premises
- Improvements to the leased premises
- State mandated disclosures
Why Work with Us?
- Our attorneys genuinely care about helping clients achieve their goals and enjoy building long-term relationships.
- Each commercial lease amendment is prepared and reviewed by at least one of our commercial transactional attorneys.
- Our transactional attorneys are dedicated commercial real estate transactional attorneys, who take pride in their craft.
- We have experience representing commercial landlords with lease portfolios spanning across the country, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Our transactional attorneys have gained world-class training while practicing at major “BigLaw” firms.
- We aim for consistency and best-in-class professionalism and performance. As a result, our attorneys are frequently retained by other prestigious law firms for multiple projects.